Friday, June 02, 2006

Do it. Do not try to do it perfect, just do it.

My dearest friend,

It is broking my heart to see how very valuable people are frozen waiting for the perfect moment to go for their dreams.

You are prepared.

You do not need to wait for the perfect moment. You do not need to try to do it perfect.

You just need to do it.

There is no perfection. Thank God, there is no perfection.

You can reinvent yourself everyday.

Why to be perfect? If you would be perfect it would mean you keep that stage forever. That is counter nature.

Evolution means change. Change is the only thing that is permanent.

Do not try to do it perfect. Just do it.

This is a very valuable lection I have received from my own coach. He use to repeat it to me one and again.

I say thank you. This is something a lot of people need to repeat every day.

Do not stop your steps to success.

Stop to suffer frustration and fear because you want but you think you are not prepared yet.

Move your feet today. Just do it.

One thing at a time. A small step.

Just do it.

It is working for me and for those I walk with.

My mail is open to you

All the best

Fernando


fernando@growandwin.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home