Saturday, May 27, 2006

Are you ready to change?

It is amazing how many people is desperate looking for change. At least is amazing for me.

During my coaching practice I have had the opportunity to accompany some handsome men and beautiful women in their quest for change. Don’t call me Doctor Change, please. I just do my job.

You will wonder looking to people who know they have to change, but they are not really confident about what they have to change.

I will try to explain. You know you are living an average life. Every day the same routine. The same job, the same friends, the same house and the same woman or man.

Something that you are not able to describe is definitely wrong. It is a feeling hard to explain with words.

So you feel you have to change something. You decide to break with everything and get a new life.

You try to do it by yourself first. When that is not enough you get a coach or a psychologist. So Hire someone like me.

I do not know your case. So I have to explore what on Earth happen to you.

Hey, I love that part. Exploring is the most challenging part of the process. A good transformation process is 95% about to get information and 5% about to apply the right techniques.

During this exploration we walk through the conscious and the unconscious using the body as a translator. We discover part of ourselves that were well hidden long time ago.

I am not psychoanalyst. So walking together we do not stop on childhood. We will look ahead from present to future.

But what happens when after abandoning your daily routines and jumping into a new life you find yourself alone and you star to feel scary.

The change will scare you to the bones. You will ask yourself time and again why did you abandon the comfort of your past life. You will star to think that it was not so bad. You were living in a comfortable way with a good salary, a good girlfriend or boyfriend and even your boss was not so bad.

The Change can be very scary experience. Thus, it is the only way to improve your live.

Be wise. You do not need to break with everything to improve your live. Plan ahead. First think and after act. Measure the risk you take.

And do not forget the most important thing. Enjoy your journey.


To your Grow and Win success

Fernando

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home