Monday, May 29, 2006

Step one your business plan

Hi, lads!!

Today I have been in a conference for local entrepreneurs. They have been talking about the support you can get from the mayor house.

It is not to bad. They help you with legal papers. They give you some advise about banks and credits. Even you could get some subsidies after a year if you are very lucky.

But they will not help you on step one. Step one is to build your business plan.

Some people have true difficulties to write down the business plan. They have an idea, but they are unable to specify.

Are you one of them?

To be honest I sweated blood the first time I did one business plan.

Just to see all the requirements made me sick.

But after a few of them things look different.

If you suffer thinking on your business plan building process we could do it simple, fun and efficient.

Just mail me to
fernando@growandwin.com

To your Grow and Win success.

Fernando Manzano

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home