Monday, May 15, 2006

The power of rejection

Hello my friend,

Have you been rejected anytime?

Welcome to this club!!

You know the bitter experience of be rejected. Doesn’t really matter the reason they gave you.

Recently I have received a rejection for one of my articles. The person in charge for review said it is not proper English.

He could be right. I don’t mind to review the grammar.

What I am wondering is why the same article has been accepted without any problem for five other websites.

The spelling is right. Thanks to Mr MS World.

During the last days I have been thinking on sign some of my article with a pseudonym. Something like Joe White. What do you think about this?

I cannot change the person I am. I don’t want to change the person I am, but I have no problem with change my presentation if that help me to go through the entry barriers.

Entry barriers are obstacles you must overcome to reach the opportunity to show your work is honest, helpful and outstanding.

Think about this…..if you have the power to help somebody else and you give up just because they are not able to see further than their limited mindset, then, who is failing?

Are they failing because of their narrow-mindedness?

Or you are not giving your best?

Next time you will get a rejection give them a big smile and say a thank you. May be even if you insist they will continue with their narrow-mindedness, but they are allowing you to train your persistency.


God luck, my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home