Thursday, May 11, 2006

I am back.

Dear friend,

I`m back. Did you miss me?

I have been giving training to BOSCH. Yes, the multinational company. You probably use some of its products at home or inside your car.

They have a wonderful program to improve their process. The Continuous Improvement Process Department recruit a group of volunteers who are leading the workshops of this company.

They are making meetings more effectives, simpler and funnier.

This is the second time I help them on this mission.

My work is to facilitate them coaching skills to do a better performance. They are great and, of course, they are the ones who know about their jobs.

My mission is to help them to think outside the box.

I walk with them exploring new experiences. They grow on confidence, skill and techniques expertise.

To do this work I have the invaluable collaboration of my partner, Blai Garcia. He is a wonderful coach and trainer with residence in Cataluña.

Taken in account the wonderful feedback we have received we could say we make a good couple. Hahahaha

Seriously, you know I am not humble. Blai and me make a number one team.

I will tell you more about the subjects and techniques we use tomorrow.

Now family is waiting for dinner. And family is a priority.

Be good.

All the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home