Sunday, May 14, 2006

Get in touch with your deepest feelings

Could be not the first time you feel you have a great potential inside waiting to be liberated.

Do you feel a deep frustration feeling in your bowls because you are not doing your best?

You have a feeling about what you should do, but you are not able to express it or take appropriate action.

My friend, get in touch with your deepest feelings.

I can tell you from my first hand experience that feeling is not pleasurable and is not going to disappear.

I can also tell you, you can use that pain for good.

I make my way and now I manage my time, finances, work and relationships.

You can manage your time, finances, work and relationships.

It is not easy. Thus, is worth it.

Become a doer.

Accept the risk of be congruent with your deepest feelings.

I can walk with you. I cannot walk for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home