Thursday, May 04, 2006

When pain is your best ally

Hey !!

Do you have a hard day? Do you ask yourself why did you wake up this morning?

My dear friend let me tell you something.

You are not bad enough.
I don’t want to be rude. You know I love you and that is why I have to talk you in this way.

You and me, we are not super heroes. We are just human beings. I am proud of this fact.

So we both respond to certain natural tendencies.


You try to get pleasure and avoid pain.

But…..pain could be your best ally.

You are comfortable, too much comfortable.

Only when you get the unbearable feeling of “I cannot stand one more minute” you will be able to move your ass and try something different.

Do you know what I mean?

I don’t say you must be silly and look for pain. Not at all.

Our brain makes no different between real experiences and experiences imagined as real.

Take this advantage to speed up your transformation.

Change is not an option.

You lead it or you follow it. It’s your choice.

Contact me. We will walk together. You won’t be alone ever again.

To your Grow and Win success


Fernando

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home