Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Immigrants. Take a position

Dear friend,

I am sitting comfortably at home in Spain. To be honest I have not a lot of problems in live right now. I can tell I enjoy a happy life. But when I read about the immigrants taking the streets in USA I remember I was an immigrant as well. I would like to show my support on this issue.

I could be neutral. This is not the typical issue to talk in a self-improvement blog, but in live be neutral most of the time mean to be passive. You probably already know enough from me to realise I am an active person. I was passive, but I am not ever again.

I spent two years in Ireland. I was a first class immigrant because Spain and Ireland are both members of the European Union. So I have no legal issues.

Even being a first class immigrant I got the special look that you get when you are a foreigner and you try to get a job or just participate in any other daily routine as going out and have a drink.

USA is proud of mean a land of opportunities where everybody has a chance.

I ask myself if this is still a reality.

If you are living in USA you have a direct feeling from this situation. You work everyday for a better life. You take care of your people. You try to grow and win.

My friend, whatever is your situation at this moment I will ask you to take a position with this issue and with any other in life.


Be neutral is an option. Of course it is. But before to decide to be neutral think about how the issue you are thinking about can affect your live.

Think carefully.

To your Grow and Win success

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home