Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Signal Reading

Today I need....yes...I need to ask you something.

Do you read the signals?

I am mad…so , try another question.

I will explain.

You already hear me talking about intuition.

Ok. I defend the need of to get in touch with your deepest feelings.

This is a natural mechanism to improve your decision making process.

*********

Read about this and others subjects in our Articles section

http://www.growandwin.com/articles.php

********


Signals are warning for that to come. Things happen, but they happen during certain time. This is almost a universal law.

We simplify thinking that some things are even, which mean its just happen suddenly. But most of the things have a beginning or warn up, performance and a cool down.

Then, if you are aware enough you can catch those signals and improve your decision making process.

This means to accept that feeling pointing you a solution.

*******


Give me your feedback posting your comments in this blog

*******


It is not easy because seem not rational, but is working.

I encourage you to try an exercise.

Next time you go into a new room stop before crossing and check your feelings. Do the same after go into the room. Check the different.

Do it as a habit and you will tell me the results.

Awesome!!

To your Grow and Win

Fernando Manzano

PS; Help us to grow. Invite them to join us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home