Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Call to those you love

Hi my friend,

This is a no time message for you.

Give a call to those you love today.

Do it now. You are on time.

Do not miss the opportunity to say “I love you” or “ I like you”.

Do it before you have to say, “I miss you” o even worst ”I miss her / him”

There are things that once broken is impossible to repair.

This easy action, a simple call will make the different between love and loneliness.

Come on!! Move your ass!!

Put a big smile on your face and make your call or go out to visit your loves ones.

Still here!!

Move!!

You know I love you.

Grow and Win

All the best

Fernando Manzano


www.growandwin.com

PS; this is an important message. Help me to spring into action this message. Send it to your friends. Thank you in advance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home