Monday, April 24, 2006

Testimony

Hi my friend,

Welcome to my blog!!!

This is a wonderful place to know each other.

I will share with you some thoughts and I invite you to make your comments about them.

Sometimes I will share something someone sends me. This is our case today.

I would like to share with you the testimony of one of my loved partners. I prefer to call her partner than client because in my word I develop a relationship for lifetime.

That the way I work. You hire me and, of course you pay for your process, but once the process you keep working by yourself we still keep in touch. You will never be alone.

Ok. Stop make publicity of myself.

Let me tell you. I am a great fan of this woman. I use to become a great fan of the people I am witness of their transformation.

I translated from Spanish so I hope I keep all the soul in it.

“I’d like to tell you what I learned from you.

I have learned to listen to other and I’ve learned to listen to myself.

I’ve learned that it’s very important to do things with passion.

I‘ve learned that I must do what I believe I must do even if someone else think something difference. (That still is a challenge to me). I have to fight for the lifestyle I want to enjoy.

I must take action NOW to success. And I learned that if you ask to life for something, life would give you that.

I’ve learned what unconditional love is. (I feel loved by you without any exchange) That makes me able to love unconditionally and accept others in the way they are.

I love you optimism and your faith on people, you faith on me.”

With testimonies like this I could keep talking hours and hours. But to be honest I prefer to talk with you than talk alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home