Saturday, July 08, 2006

You are not using a lot of things that you know.

I got two news, one bad new and one good new.

How many things you know that you are not using?


It looks incredible to check how you can crash into the same problem twice or more times, even if you know how to solve the problem.

“I knew that I should did that”

“I could did it, but I did not”

************
Change is easy that you think.

Mail me with your issue and we will talk about how to go forward.

fernando@growandwin.com

************

The good new is that you can change.

You have the resources to change this situation.

I can help you to move forward.

All successful people got a coach or a mentor.

Not because they could not solve their issues, but because with a coach you is easier and quicker to achieve your goals.

Take a moment to write down your issues.

What are your problems?

What are your challenges?

What are your goals?

Mail me and we will talk about how to move forward.

Remember, to get different results you have to try different approaches.

Together will be simple, fun & efficient.

To your Grow and Win success

Fernando Manzano

PS; our community is growing. Help us to grow inviting your friends to visit us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home