Monday, July 03, 2006

What is your story?

Open your ears. Listen me carefully. This comes from my heart.

Some times I ask myself why on Earth I have to continue working and struggling.

I could have a better, or at least an easier, life working for a salary.

But that person would not be my best. I have a story.

You have your story too. Yes, you have.

************

You have a lost of things to tell.

Share your story and comments here.



************


What are you telling yourself?

Are you a success or a failure?

Where are you focusing your story?

Every day you are building your own path.

You are creating your story of success.

Recognize it and celebrate it.

Review your story right now.

Decide to become a success by focus on your triumphs.

Improve your presentation by working your story.

Repeat it time and again until become something automatic to you.

It is about you personal marketing focus on your mental set and how you present yourself to others and to you.

To your Grow and Win success

Fernando Manzano

Ps; Identify some friend or college who is always telling bad thing about himself or herself. Invite them to change this pattern.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home