Monday, July 31, 2006

Thinking on a change

Are you thinking or planning something new?

We are living a constant change. You can choose between to grow or to decrease.

When I decided to star this Grow and Win business I got a lot of rejection. People told me about all kind of risks and fears.

I decided to dare remembering the famous “Who dares, win

Today I am growing everyday. I am not alone on my beliefs….. "Everybody wants to grow and everybody wants to win. The only way to know you are winning is growing." Andrew Robertson, president of BBDO, one of the major international marketing agencies. Business supplement of El País 30/07/2006.

What about you? Are you growing?

You decide to take or not to take the risk.

Grow and Win

Fernando Manzano

PS; summer is a crazy time. Invite your friends to join this crazy group. http://www.growandwin.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home