Monday, September 18, 2006

No need of names

Dear friends,

We have our first testimony from one the members of this growing community.

Krishan sent me this awesome story just a moment ago and I could not bear to show you the beauty of his testimony. Enjoy it!


“Last Sunday I met one new lady at a weekend meditation retreat in Oxfordshire. As soon as I walked into the room where she was present, i felt her presence immediately. Our eyes locked on and we knew there was a spiritual bonding between us two. I went straight over and spoke to her, and funnily enough these words came out of my mouth, 'It is good to see you again for the first time'. I then realised what I had said (my mind done its best to understand, but it could not) and accepted it - God was speaking through me. Our souls had known each other for destiny, and here we were in the physical realm speaking.

We spoke about what brings us here, and how much we are enjoying the experience including the beautiful gardens and sceneric views and flowers around. I then found out that whenever I was speaking to this lady, I felt totally present - time did not exist, neither did worry nor expectations for the future. I could feel the air around me and smell all the aromas surrounding me and this lady. What an experience! Even though I hardly knew this lady as a body, I knew we had met spiritually many times... we shared the same insights, jokes, hobbys and ideas.

The feeling i felt that day was incredible - words are only a limitation to the intense and exact feeling. It can only be experienced. This lady I knew was immense and unique, primarily due to her power of being in the NOW. I admitted this to her, and she said to me that all BEINGS have this capability - they are just too busy worrying about the future or about dramas in the past, and using their head and mind too much instead of their heart and soul. The reason why I am not mentioning this lady's name is not because she doesn't want to be known, it's because it is not necessary. even our names are labels for us, let alone our status, financial background, family ties, position, work titles, body size, etc. We are all pure souls, all of us, completely innocent of any charges and absolutely present and God. we are all enlightened, it's just that this realisation is hidden under several hostile layers in our mind.

I learned from that day also that in order to fully appreciate the world and accept it as it is and have an incredible, unimaginable joy NOW, we need to come out of our minds and stop thought completely, or at least monitor and observe our thoughts and surroundings, not labelling them but just watching like a baby. See things as they are, without using your past and mind. See a tree not as a tree but as a BEING, God's creation or even God itself. It has the same uniqueness as you. It is alive, feel it. Be one with it, as crazy as this may sound this has been scientifically proven using QUANTUM PHYSICS.

Hope this post will help many others find their true meaning and unleash their Godness within

Love always

Krishan Yogi Thakker”

I have send “Open your Mind. The Power Mindset” inmediatly.


What are you waiting for?

I am looking forward to hear your comments.

All the best

Grow and Win

Fernando Manzano

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home